Elephant Room Productions brings the audience into a room to interact with a metaphorical elephant, a topic the vast majority of the world refuses to talk about, to engage and personalize the issue and ultimately become a part of a discourse that will continue well beyond our walls.
We are committed to:
- speaking on the unspeakable by exploring the societal issues and topical events throughout the world that are difficult to face
- taking the collaborative nature of theatre beyond the stage to the orchestra, to the mezzanine, to the front door and beyond: to involve the audience in the play, and make them feel like they are a part of it, so they are not merely spectators, but active players
- connecting with the deep and raw behavior of human beings, using art to both examine the psyche and to trigger the synapses that affect the audience on a personal level
- fostering new works, using collaboration to develop new plays while maintaining the authenticity of the playwright’s voice
- mobilizing the stage, to not only bring the world into our art, but take our work into the world as a multi-city spanning company
And we simply would not be able to do what we do without the talent and generosity of our herd.
Want to get involved? Email us at email@example.com or better yet, hit us up at one of our events!
These elephants work on the day-to-day operations needed to keep this herd moving. They are not distracted by the watering hole (okay, maybe once in a while, but who isn't?) as they steer us towards the next room.
These elephants offer up their talents and support to keep this herd fueled. They may not be involved in day-to-day operations, but we couldn't do what we do without them.
Every elephant has bills to pay, and while Elephant Room Productions survives almost entirely on volunteer work, we still have production costs. So when these generous people and organizations come along help to ease those costs, we could not be more grateful.
Want to support us and join the herd? You can donate to us now at Fractured Atlas!